1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

1 sleep..........

One more sleep..............
until
so lets have some fun.............
anyone want to guess what the new SAL is.............
I won't reply to comments as I am flat out sorting a few other things online here and on my own blog but lets see what you think...............
some of you are thinking a one project SAL others numerous projects SAL.........
&&&&
Happy New Year..........
I won't be heading out............
i'll enjoy the fireworks on TV..........
The teasing is almost over.......hehehe......
Chookyblue...

11 comments:

Susan said...

Tease!! - I'm going more than one project - and really I have NO idea - Chooky has kept the secret to herself.
The furthest I'll be is next door - and maybe not but certainly watching the Sydney fireworks on TV! They can't be beaten.

happy New Year everyone!

Susan said...

and I'll make sure I am u\ p and ready to go in 15h28m.

Maria said...

Like Susan I have NO idea but am REALLY looking forward to reveal.
I am also staying home and watching the fireworks on tele.
As I am in the West can sign up soon.......

Vickie said...

Deer with no eyes

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Ok ,,,,,,well I think it might be aaddccddeeffgghhiijjkkllmmnnooqqrrssttuuvveexxyyzz 🎉🎈 xxx

Khris78 said...

I guess one project ?? I hope your letting us know at Midnight !!!!

Sofia Amaral M. said...

Happy New Year ;)

Bizzy Martine said...

Happy New Year!!! I stil have to wait 9 hours before it's New Year!!!

Bizzy Martine said...

Happy New Year!!! I stil have to wait 9 hours before it's New Year!!!

Nemo said...

I have an idea - but since noone else is saying anything specific, I'll hold my tongue a little longer (Laila and I discussed the matter last night, and we know what we're hoping). :-)

Happy New Year!

sunny said...

I know you're not answering comments, but I'd sure like to know more about this SAL. I haven't joined before. Happy New Year! I'll be back tomorrow.